WHY does the timeline of Thomas Eric Duncan, America's first Ebola patient from Liberia, and it's only patient with Ebola who died, NOT MATCH?
We can only present theories at this time, however, we do have PROOF that the CDC timeline does NOT match the mainstream media reporting of his death.
According to a 20 year veteran RN, John Mulligan, he states in an interview with the CBS show 60-Minutes that Mr. Duncan went into "critical condition" early on Saturday, October 4th, 2014, was intubated and sedated, and within 15 minutes, succumbed to his Ebola disease. This is clearly documented.
However, the mystery goes on. The Mainstream Media reported that Mr. Duncan died on Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 at 7:51AM. That is a difference of four full days. Here are examples of screenshots of what the mainstream media reported (Please note, that even TIME left out critical portions of John Mulligan, RN's interview):
So why do we even have this discrepancy? That is a very good question.... but an even BETTER question, is WHY DOES THE CDC LIST THE DEATH OF MR. DUNCAN AS OCTOBER 6th, 2014?
Clearly, the dates surrounding the death of America's first Ebola patient are not consistent. Clearly, there is some type of issue which is causing the actual date of death for Mr. Duncan to be reported as three distinctly different dates; October 4th (by the RN who took care of Mr. Duncan), October 6th (by the CDC) and October 8th (by nearly every mainstream media outlet reporting on this case).
The question remains: WHY ARE THERE THREE DIFFERENT DATES OF DEATH FOR MR. DUNCAN?
We think this video may explain it, however, it is an opinion only... but it's probably as close as we will ever get to the truth of the matter:
1. CDC Reports October 6th Date: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/human-transmission.html
2. Time Reports October 8th Date: http://time.com/3538782/thomas-eric-duncan-ebola/
3. Guardian Reports October 8th Date: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/08/ebola-patient-dies-texas-thomas-eric-duncan
4. John Mulligan Reports October 4th Date: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-inside-the-first-united-states-diagnosis-thomas-eric-duncan/
5. CBS NEWS REVISES STORY TO REFLECT OCTOBER 8th DATE: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nurses-who-treated-ebola-patient-thomas-eric-duncan-tell-their-story/
FNN VIDEO SHOWING JOHN MULLIGAN RN STATING DEATH WAS OCTOBER 4th: